Shower Time
Last weekend, I was lucky enough to head into NYC for my family baby shower. It was the last time I could go on an airplane before Baby B is born, and therefore, the last time I will see many of my family members for quite a while. I had such a wonderful time! Thanks so much to all of you who came to celebrate. Baby B is certainly very well loved, and is already getting spoiled! We received such lovely presents, but the best present of all was to get so much love and support from everyone!!!!
Opening Presents:


I guess it is tradition to dress the "mom-to-be" up to look as silly as possible. Who am I to deprive others of the pleasure.

4 Comments:
wish i could have been there to celebrate with you! luv the mumu...you sure you didn't have your shower in hawaii?!
I wish I could have joined in the celebration! Glad you had a great time. You look beautiful!!!
Yay for baby b!!!
We want more pictures!!! Please...
Post a Comment
<< Home