We're Having a Baby!
Can you believe it? Sitso and I are having a baby. At 19 weeks, it has been a thrilling, amazing experience so far. The only part that has been hard has been living so far away from all of you. That is why we are starting this blog. We want to be able to share baby news and pictures with everyone! So enjoy!
Here is a scan of Baby B at 14 weeks.

And here is a picture of me and the growing belly at 18 weeks. Can you believe it?! I'm getting larger every day!

7 Comments:
How cool!! Great idea on the site!
also, could you post Sitso's profile next to each of yours? Last time I saw him I think he is showing more than you.
You know, "Christopher Bediako" has a really nice ring to it.
OK, NOW you're really showing. Hope you're enjoying the books!
smooch... you look fabulous! congrats again guys. can't wait to read all the details. sending you lots of hugs n luv.
ok... got it together now. the last comment was from me... eb.
Congratulations. I hope all is well.
-dan
Post a Comment
<< Home