All About Baby B...and maybe us too

Monday, August 07, 2006

It's a . . .

Well, it's official. Sitso is outnumbered! We had our ultrasound today, and we are having a girl!!!!!! We are so excited. We'll post ultrasound pictures as soon as we can figure out how to scan them in.

8 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

Yippee!! Girl power! Well Sitso... I've seen you dance and you can kinda move your hips like a girl, so I'm thinkin' this chickie will have some serious moves! She's got some seriously awesome parents, so she can't go wrong. Luv u both. xoxo eb

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeee! How exciting. Now the Great Name Debate begins.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeee!!! YEAH!!! congratulations!!! this baby girl is so lucky and she doesn't even know it yet, she is going to have some of the best parents out there!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outstanding! Congratulations to both you and Sitso. And my condolences to Sitso in about 14 years. haha

Take care of my sister if she indeed makes it out your way this winter. She'll make an excellent godmother.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo-hoo!! Bodhi's first girlfriend :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy mackerel! That's FANTASTIC!!!!!! YAY! Then, Anita and I will be aunts and not uncles!!!!!!!

Love you!

12:57 PM  
Blogger s2n said...

Congrats!!!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you two. I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it. I love you both.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home