All About Baby B...and maybe us too

Saturday, September 09, 2006

24 Weeks

Well, I can't really beleive it, but I hit the 6 month mark this week! Baby B is growing quickly and moving a lot! We can even see my belly move when she kicks. It is such an exciting time, and before we know it, Baby B will be here with us in person.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months!!! Can't wait to see you and belly :)

9:27 PM  
Blogger erin said...

lookin' good girl(s). miss u!

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maria, you look beauuuuutiful! It is so wonderful to see pictures of you two (three? 2.66?) and hear about your updates. Love to all from Chicago!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maria, Sitso and Baby B,
I just thought to check your blog today and it's so great to get all this news. You all look great and I can't wait to meet the little pumpkin B. It's seems like a very fast 6 months from here! Also great to see some of your family. Thanks for the postings. Let us know when Baby B is ready for the SOM welcome!!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home