All About Baby B...and maybe us too

Monday, July 23, 2007

Everything is so big on me...but at least I look better than Daddy

(Week of Jan 26 - Feb 2) Because we would soon be moving (see upcoming posts) we really did not have the luxury of keeping Elena indoors in onesies for too long. The benefit for her was that she got to try out all of her fantastic outfits (thanks everyone!!!). But her clothing was just a wee bit large...




Maria was on maternity leave, but who knew school did not give paternity leave!!! Sitso had to return to classes three days after Elena was born. So for the first couple of weeks, he "simplified" things. Thus Sitso went with his grizzly look. Can you tell that Elena was concerned?

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

YEAH!!!! I check daily, but I had almost given up on you guys sharing your girl with the rest of us! Keep the pics coming... she's adorable. Miss you! Much aloha - the other eb.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home