posted by Maria and Sitso @ 10:24 PM
Welcome to the world Elena! We cannot wait to meet you. Be good to your Mom and Dad.
She's beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
She's so cute!! I love the chubby cheeks. Congratulations!!
Beautiful Elena! So good to finally see you :)Maria and Sitso, congratulations on such a cutie pie face!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Water works in Queens- Congrats on the cutest squisher I have ever seen- Come home right now and let me play with her!I love you guys- yayyyy!!-Kelly
Oh Maria and Sitso! She is so precious. What a wonderful miracle! I can't wait to see her in person!
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Welcome to the world Elena! We cannot wait to meet you. Be good to your Mom and Dad.
She's beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet her!
She's so cute!! I love the chubby cheeks. Congratulations!!
Beautiful Elena! So good to finally see you :)
Maria and Sitso, congratulations on such a cutie pie face!
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Water works in Queens- Congrats on the cutest squisher I have ever seen- Come home right now and let me play with her!
I love you guys- yayyyy!!
-Kelly
Oh Maria and Sitso! She is so precious. What a wonderful miracle! I can't wait to see her in person!
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home